Trainco Truck Driving Schools believes in serving those who have served our country. Indeed, our primary focus student-wise is the veteran, that hard-working man or woman who courageously ensures our continuing freedom in America.
The Veterans Administration is well aware of our longstanding commitment to its warriors. They’ve fully approved us to train Armed Forces members at our Perrysburg campus.
Even better, the VA has recognized us as a school of distinction for being able to follow the rigorous standards established on a Federal level. Among those many criteria are:
- Providing students with a personalized form covering the total cost of an education program.
- Creating educational plans for all Military and Veteran education beneficiaries.
- Accommodating Service Members and Reservists absent due to service requirements.
- Accrediting all new programs prior to enrolling students.
- Aligning institutional refund policies with those under Title IV.
- Helping end fraudulent and aggressive recruiting techniques and misrepresentation practiced by less-scrupulous schools.
Through our strict adherence to these regulations and supervisory practices, Trainco Truck Driving Schools has been appointed a federally-recognized participant in the “Principles of Excellence” program.
We welcome the honor and, in turn, welcome all veterans. It’s your turn.